The Alaska Guide Creations Scout Backpack was created as a stand-alone, lightweight hydration backpack that is the next size up from our current Stalker. The Scout can be used with, or without, an AGC Binopack. It allows for weapon attachment in addition to the additional storage for those half-day scouting and hunting trips, predator hunting, treestand use, turkey hunts, or any other outing that doesn't require a full frame/day pack.
The Scout Backpack (including the bladder and all included components) weighs 2 lbs 13 oz. The pack measures 22" tall x 12.5" wide x 5" deep when empty.
The features of the Scout Backpack are:
- 1400 Cubic Inches of storage including the additional pocket.
- Hardware included that allows for the attachment of any AGC Binopack
with locking buckles directly to the Scout Backpack. (All AGC Binopacks comes standard with locking buckles as of 2019)
- Ambidextrous Hose Slots for 3L AGC Bladder with insulated hose (Included)
- Snap-in Female Buckles in the middle of the back panel allow for customizing the strap/tie down locations. This unique system allows each user to strap different gear items in multiple fashions. The female buckles can be moved from the center loops to the outside loops for strapping items to the side. This method utilizes the mesh pockets as a bottom hold. This is especially useful for tripods. Or you can a leave the buckles in the center of the back to allow for center balanced lashing.
- Capable of carrying a bow, rifle, or shotgun with the drop down pouch.
Made in USA and is covered by our Alaska Tough Warranty