Pyro Putty is a must have for anyone and everyone! Life throws curveballs daily. Be prepared with PYRO PUTTY! Pyro Putty's proprietary blend allows you to build a fire at any given time. Cold, Hot, Wet, or Wind Just light it up with Pyro Putty!
- WINTER BLEND BLUE (Thinner for cold temps)
- SUMMER BLEND ORANGE (Thicker for Hot Temps)
- The size of a nickel will burn for 6 to 10 minutes producing a 4-6 inch flame.
- Easy Light
- Multi-fire Fire starter! Build up to 20 fires with ONE .5 oz can!
- Remove a piece the size of a pea up to a nickel from the tin.
- Expose the fibers in the putty and ignite with lighter, matches, ferro rod or magnifying glass. A piece the size of a Nickel will burn for 8 to 10 minutes. (In high wind conditions, Establish flame before exposing to wind.)
- Pull a small piece of putty through the center of the disk and light.
- Press down on disk as putty liquefies to feed flame. Do not leave unattended or remove disc while burning. 7 hours of burn time per tin.
Glow in The Dark
- Expose putty to UV light for trail marking
Waterproof, Floats and Small Repairs
- Rub on leaky tents or shoes to waterproof.