WARRANTY, RETURN, & EXCHANGE FORM
At Alaska Guide Creations, we are proudly made in the USA and stand behind our products and service. If you have a question about a return or warranty, please fill out the digital form at the bottom of this page for further instruction and/or authorization. Returns for refund can only be completed within 30 days of the order date and require items to be in new, unused, condition, including all accessories and/or packaging, and have the original tags attached. Any returns past 30 days from the order date are only eligible for a store credit and also require items to be in new, unused, condition, including all accessories and/or packaging, and have the original tags attached.
The Alaska Tough Warranty Program works as follows:
1. You ship us the product in question along with the completed warranty form. No warranty requests will be accepted that are not accompanied by a completed warranty form. Link to form below.
LINK: Warranty, Return, and Exchange Form
2. Upon receipt of the item, we will evaluate it for workmanship issues, normal wear and tear, and compare that to the purchase date of the product. After evaluation, the determination of whether the item will be repaired or replaced will be made at the sole discretion of AGC.
3. In the event that it is determined the item has exceeded its useful life, a code for partial credit towards a future purchase from AGC will be issued. If this is the determination made by AGC, there will not be the option for the damage pack to be returned.
4. This warranty covers all AGC Binopacks, Holsters, In-Line Accessory Adapters, Rangefinder Pouches, and Backpacks.
5. By sending an item in through the Warranty Program, the customer agrees to proceed with any determination made by AGC.
Our commitment to our customers is that we work with them through any issues they encounter reasonably and strive give them a positive customer experience.
Game Bag Kits and Individual Game Bags are not covered by this warranty. They are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Damage to Game Bags from normal wear and tear or misuse are not covered by our warranty. Our warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product. Repair and return times vary depending on current volumes and availability of product.
Instructions For Return
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
1. Fill out the Warranty Return and Exchange Form completely - HERE
Follow all instructions on the form and include it in the return.
2. Your order number is required if you are returning a product. If you are exchanging a product the order number is optional but it does speed up processing. Please fill in the place of purchase if the order number is not available. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt from an authorized dealer is required for all warranty submissions.
3. If you have any questions regarding a return, please complete the form to the right. Once we receive your request, we will contact you confirming the return or let you know if more information is required.
4. Upon authorization of your return, please send the item(s) back to us at the following address via the United States Postal Service:
Alaska Guide Creations
PO Box 26
Price, UT 84501